TEMPORARY TERRACE AND POOL/SPA USE PROCEDURES
Posted By flanglois on June 3, 2020
The following Temporary Facility Use Procedures are intended to make Association facilities accessible to the membership while promoting good hygiene and proper social distancing. Please understand that the risk of infection associated with COVID-19 is an unknown and, while the Association is taking precautions to minimize the risk, there is no way for the risk to be completely eliminated. Thus, please understand that USE OF THIS ASSOCIATION FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK! Also, please understand that the Association’s ability to keep its facilities open and to mitigate the risk related to COVID-19 is dependent upon everyone working together with social distancing and doing their part to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Anyone using an Association facility is required to adhere to all of the procedures contained herein, as well as existing rules that do not conflict.
- No person may access an Association facility that is sick, that has a fever or a confirmed case of COVID-19. Any person visiting a facility should wash their hands regularly and/or use sanitizer.
- Access to any Association facility is restricted to residents and their household only (unless authorized by the association, in writing and in advance).
- Any facility may be closed at any time, without notice. Residents are required to respect the instructions of any Association agents relating to when the facility is open or closed, as well as any instructions pertaining to proper hygiene or social distancing.
- Any portion of the facility that is closed may not be accessed or used at any time.
- All residents accessing the facility should use disposable sanitary wipes or similar cleaning materials on any surfaces in the facility that the resident intends to come into contact with (e.g. to disinfect a door handle before entry or to wipe down a chair). Residents are encouraged to wipe down furnishings both before and after each use as a courtesy to neighbors.
- Residents are required to maintain the minimum safe distance of 6 feet as currently required by the CDC between themselves and any other resident or group both in and out of the pool. Residents should be respectful of the sentiments of neighbors relating to social distancing.
- The furnishings available within Terrace and the Pool & Spa have been placed in a manner to promote proper social distancing. Residents may not move or rearrange any furnishings in a manner that interferes with social distancing or that encourages larger groups. Only one family may occupy any seating station regardless of whether there is additional space available.
- Access to the bathroom at any facility is restricted to one household at a time.
Any person entering an Association facility assumes any and all risks of illness or injury associated with his or her access to a facility. Neither the Association nor any agent or staff member is responsible for any illness or injury suffered by any person as a result of accessing an Association facility