Posted By flanglois on April 2, 2020
Dear Luma Residents,
STAIRWELL #1 OPEN 9AM TO 5PM – Starting tomorrow, April 3rd, As an alternative to using the elevators, stairwell #1 (south stairwell) will be open for use between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Please read the below procedures for using the stairwell and follow instructions from staff if you should be contacted by them.
4TH FLOOR AMENITIES – There are new guidelines for using the 4th Floor Pool/Terrace amenities. Please follow all instructions when you are using the amenities.
If you should have any questions, please contact the front desk staff. Thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time.
Unlocked Stairwell COVID-19 Procedures/Posting
1. Hours this stairwell will be unlocked as an alternate route are – 9am to 5pm.
2. Only south stairwell #1 will be unlocked. Please make sure you allow enough time to reach your floor before it is locked at 5pm. If you do get caught in the stairwell after 5pm, you will need to walk down to the first floor, taking an elevator to your floor.
3. Only exit on your floor.
4. Use at your own risk.
5. Use extreme caution to avoid slipping or falling on the stairs.
6. Hold the railings for safety and sanitize hands immediately after using the stairs.
7. Keep at least 6′ from other people on the stairs. People going up should give way to people coming down. Announce your presence and step into the airlock (space between with two doors between the stairwell and any of the floors) allowing the descending person to past at a safe distance.
8. Do not linger in groups on the stair landings, airlocks, entry to the floor etc.
9. No exercising in the open stairwell. Heavy breathing will increase particulates and could increase exposure to you and others.
10. Listen to all instructions from staff. If they do not recognize you, they may ask you for your name and unit number. Please wait a safe distance while your information is confirmed with the front desk.
11. The stairs are temporarily open for access convenience during the COVID-19/Coronavirus outbreak, and will be relocked at a future date.
4th Floor Pool/Terrace COVID-19 Procedures/Posting
1. Use amenities at your own risk.
2. If you are ill, please stay home.
3. We strongly advise no non-essential guests be brought to the building and/or the 4th floor pool/terrace area.
4. Please work with other residents in sharing these amenities.
5. Keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) or greater between all persons.
6. Do not touch your face, eyes, mouth, nose.
7. Sanitize hands immediately after using these amenities.
8. No more than two lap swimmers in the pool at a time.
9. Maintain social distancing standards while wading in the pool.
10. Limit the number of people in the spa to the number of people in your unit. If you are not from the same unit, practice social distancing, no more than 2 people.
11. Follow instructions from staff.
12. Association may close the 4th floor amenity, or portions thereof, without further notice if it is deemed in the best interest of both communities.