- Manager's Messages
- Brick Building Demolition and Building Access Information
Brick Building Demolition and Building Access Information
Posted By flanglois on December 14, 2018
Dear Luma Residents,
As you most likely notice demolition of the old brick building adjacent and South of Luma has started. We spoke to superintendent of this work and this is what he had to say:
- Demolition will take about 2 months.
- Alley heading to Hope St. between Luma and old brick building will be closed from 6:00am to 4:30pm.
- After 4:30pm one lane will be open for exit traffic only.
- For the next 2 months please remember to use 12th street alley to enter the building. Please do not enter from Hope St.
We will update you as new and pertinent information becomes available.