Beverly Hills Concierge Termination of Service 12/31/16
Posted By flanglois on December 13, 2016
Dear Luma Residents,
Every year, during the budget process, the Board of Directors and staff review expenditures and vendor contracts to ensure Association funds are being spent in a productive and responsible manner. After concluding this careful analysis the Board decided to terminate their relationship with Beverly Hills Concierges (BHC) as a cost saving measure. This decision was not taken lightly and was only considered after full review of the available data and a few assumptions. Below is a partial list of criteria considered by the Board:
– Based on data provided by BHC a minority of residents avail themselves to BHC full services on a regular basis;
– Offset government imposed mandatory minimal wage increase by eliminating this nonessential operational expense;
– Most if not all Luma residents are able to use the internet and obtain similar to duplicate results for many of BHC’s services;
– A low perceived value to cost ratio;
– Socials and other BHC more popular services might be handled by onsite staff and/or resident volunteers.
For these and other reasons BHC will terminate their services on December 31st. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience for you and your family.
Please let staff know if there is anything we can do to make this transition easier for you.
Francis Langlois, General Manager
On behalf of Luma’s Board of Directors