Posted By kdub on August 22, 2016
Dear Luma Homeowners,
The Board of Directors is looking for a few dedicated volunteers to serve on a newly formed committee. The purpose of the committee is to act as liaison between the South Park Business Improvement District (SPBID) and the Board.
– To ensure proper communications between the two entities while allowing the Board and the Community to timely review and possibly weigh in on any topic that might have an impact on the community.
– Attend SPBID meetings for the purpose of gathering information; Write summary reports of SPBID meeting for Board review;
– Obtain and interpret minutes and other BID action/information for Board review; Forward pertinent BID announcements to Management for immediate distribution;
– Advise the Board on any BID matters that might have an impact on Luma;
– And, when directed by the Board, deliver letter(s) of support or concern to BID leadership.
For more information on the Los Angeles BID visit http://www.labidconsortium.org/ or the South Park BID at http://southpark.la/ . If you’re interested in becoming a member of the committee please contact Francis Langlois at email@example.com or (213) 742-0387.
Thank you for your valuable time.